CMG provides a number of online services to our registered Unit Owners and *Unit Managers:
- View current account balances
- Pay Maintenance Assessments
- Submit short-term Guest Registrations (If your Association allows for short-term rentals)
- Access and download Condominium Association Documents
- Access and download Condominium Association Rules and Regulations
- Access Annual Operating Budgets and Monthly Financials
- Access meeting minutes and newsletters
- Association Board of Directors Portal
- Estoppel Letters
- Maintenance requests
- Monthly Events Calendar
- Blank Government forms (Licensing & Permits)
* For security reasons a unit manager cannot register to use this site unless a unit owner authorizes access. This can be done automatically when you register on the website by providing the unit managers name and email address, or, if you have already registered on the website you may use the contact us page to notify us of a manager you wish to add to access your account. When you authorize the manager to access the owner portal please specify if they have full access to your account or they are a rental manager responsible for completing guest registrations.
YOUR FEEDBACK IS WELCOMED
Our goal is to provide our clients with the best management services available. We welcome comments and/or suggestions for improving your building or the services we provide – If you have suggestions or comments about our services or staff please send us the details using the Contact Us section of this website.
CMG – A Club Management Company
MIAMI BEACH WEATHER
Do you have a question or comment?
NOTE: Message box will appear when you have entered information in all the visible fields.